Questions Questions...

Reaction score
1. Something to check out there... In advanced settings in Failsafe Mode - Return to Home Altitude settings the height was 0? It says the range is between 20m and 500m? I've now set it to 20m
2. I can see settings for ISO and EV but where is the setting for auto?
3. On the Phantom 2 Vision Plus you could select what type of metering to use spot, average etc - has this changed with the P3?
4. Hah if you press your finger on the screen and move it up and down the gimbal follows!

The Return to Home Altitude settings height caught me out as it was somehow set to 0? Anyway I've now set it to 20m but maybe it's 0 on other users apps? better to check?

I've looked hard but I don't think there is any setting at all to change the metering for spot, or average etc as it was with the P2V+!

..and yes if you press your finger on the DJI Pilot app screen (ios) and move your finger up and down the gimbal goes up and down with your finger!!

The Return to Home Altitude settings height caught me out as it was somehow set to 0? Anyway I've now set it to 20m but maybe it's 0 on other users apps? better to check?

I've looked hard but I don't think there is any setting at all to change the metering for spot, or average etc as it was with the P2V+!

..and yes if you press your finger on the DJI Pilot app screen (ios) and move your finger up and down the gimbal goes up and down with your finger!!

I am totally new to Phantoms and managed to fire mine up today and have a quick play, with regard to the RTH height I set it to 60m, my thoughts are that if it did auto RTH 60m would hopefully clear most obstacles. with regards to the spot metering I noticed if I quickly tapped the screen in a particular area a little box pops up and seems to adjust the exposure to suit that area, if I close the box a symbol appears in the center which I think shows average metering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers