Question!!!

Reaction score
Hello everybody I have what I think is a fairly straight forward question I'm hoping for you professionals and it is....

I have a Phantom 2 Vision + that had longer bolts which i now know were for the propeller guards. But I did not have the guards so I just assumed that the screws were loose. So I tightened them and yeah .... it didn't end well and caused some smoke on the one side. I hope someone got fired for that lol but anyways I have a Phantom 2 Vision that i don't use anymore... so its for parts... can I take the motors and ESC boards from The Phantom 2 Vision and put them on the Phantom 2 Vision +??? I've asked a few local hobby shops with no straight answer. if you could weigh in that would be great. Even if it's just for a quick fix until I order the correct vision + parts..... would it work?? Thank you for your time.

-Trevor

Hello everybody I have what I think is a fairly straight forward question I'm hoping for you professionals and it is....

I have a Phantom 2 Vision + that had longer bolts which i now know were for the propeller guards. But I did not have the guards so I just assumed that the screws were loose. So I tightened them and yeah .... it didn't end well and caused some smoke on the one side. I hope someone got fired for that lol but anyways I have a Phantom 2 Vision that i don't use anymore... so its for parts... can I take the motors and ESC boards from The Phantom 2 Vision and put them on the Phantom 2 Vision +??? I've asked a few local hobby shops with no straight answer. if you could weigh in that would be great. Even if it's just for a quick fix until I order the correct vision + parts..... would it work?? Thank you for your time.

-Trevor

The quads are identical except for the camera, the plus has an upgraded version where the motors have small cross shaped stands. But the ESC’s are the same.

Reactions: N017RW

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik