Question for someone with an Inspire 1 and a P4

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking of setting up a thermal imaging business with the Inspire 1. I have lots of experience with P2, P3 and now the P4 pro. My question is, is the Inspire 1 just as easy to fly as the P3 and P4 are when in GPS mode?

I'm seriously thinking of setting up a thermal imaging business with the Inspire 1. I have lots of experience with P2, P3 and now the P4 pro. My question is, is the Inspire 1 just as easy to fly as the P3 and P4 are when in GPS mode?

Yes, easy, stable and can be pretty zippy. It is more unstable during take off and landing when the motors/props are below the main body.... I would not want to fly around that way!

If you can fly the P3 or P4 you will have no trouble with an inspire. It is a great machine to fly, more stable and faster.

Easy to fly but much more bulky and difficult to travel with and takes a lot longer to set up.
The Phantom is very portable and quick to set up and fits in tight spots better.

You need to learn to fly in Atti Mode if your setting up a business. You may find yourself having to do indoor jobs where GPS isn't an option

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic