Question about motors and esc

Reaction score
I am somewhat new to hobby. I have a P2 version 2 . I have had a fly away and a pretty good crash with that flyaway. (background info)
I have been flying with a SJ4000 camera on a static mount but I decided to install my BGC gimbal so i did. when trying to take off the phantom just somewhat falls forward like it cant lift itself off the ground. I did some investigation on my motors and I have one that if you kinda pull up on it, it moves a very little bit (bearings??) the others do not. My question is if i replace a stock motor I need to replace all correct? And do I need to replace the ESC's or can i use the stock ones in quad now?

Thank you in advance

I am somewhat new to hobby. I have a P2 version 2 . I have had a fly away and a pretty good crash with that flyaway. (background info)
I have been flying with a SJ4000 camera on a static mount but I decided to install my BGC gimbal so i did. when trying to take off the phantom just somewhat falls forward like it cant lift itself off the ground. I did some investigation on my motors and I have one that if you kinda pull up on it, it moves a very little bit (bearings??) the others do not. My question is if i replace a stock motor I need to replace all correct? And do I need to replace the ESC's or can i use the stock ones in quad now?

Thank you in advance

It's not necessary to replace all the motors but you can if you wish and keep the good ones as spares. There's no need the replace any of the ESC modules but do make sure to replace the motor with correct one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl