QR Code to bind camera?

Reaction score
My WiFi was blinking green this morning and seemed to have intermittent pairing with the camera. So…earthbound. Came inside to see if I could re-bind the camera to the WiFi…and the directions say to scan the QR code. Well, the box with the code on it is 5,000 miles away. Is there a way to relink the camera to the WiFi without that QR code? Thanks!

skyelf said:
My WiFi was blinking green this morning and seemed to have intermittent pairing with the camera. So…earthbound. Came inside to see if I could re-bind the camera to the WiFi…and the directions say to scan the QR code. Well, the box with the code on it is 5,000 miles away. Is there a way to relink the camera to the WiFi without that QR code? Thanks!

Yes use the MAC address of the camera in the vision app settings.

I used the MAC address…and binding worked. But I'm still getting intermittent connection between the range extender/ camera/ phone. The camera has a green light, the RX is green light, but the system light on the extender is flashing….and binding loses the link. He's flown perfectly and all else is in perfect condition (checked wires, calibration is good, etc). Hhhmmmmm????

There is a lot more imbeded in that qr code than a mac address. There are 5 paramters. 3 are generic that point you to dji, one is the mac address and the last is the s/n of the camera. You can get most of the sn off the camera body but the rest is encoded and you need it from dji. Call them. Give them the sn off the camera body and they will email you the qr code in 24 hours.

Wrong forum btw...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik