QR Code on the box

Reaction score
I had a question about the QR code on the box. What is the information contained therein and can I find the information anywhere else on the bird or in any software?

Idon't need it at this time; however I keep reading about the importance of it. To be honest, I threw the box out when I had the bird new and now I hope I won't need it or can find it somewhere else. :oops:

Thanks

You in big trouble there Intruder101.:mad:

Without that code, you may never rebind your bird to another phone!

Just kidding, the same (but smaller) code can be found on the camera or the underside of the battery compartment.

Reactions: Intruder101
You in big trouble there Intruder101.:mad:

Without that code, you may never rebind your bird to another phone!

Just kidding, the same (but smaller) code can be found on the camera or the underside of the battery compartment.
Phew, you had me going for a second... (yeah right o_O)

Ok, so it is the basic setup for the controlboard? Or is it the connection? To be honest, I don't recall ever scanning the QR... I did notice the one on the camera.

It's in the app under settings. Scroll down and you will find binding. It will prompt you to scan the QR code with your device. :)

It's in the app under settings. Scroll down and you will find binding. It will prompt you to scan the QR code with your device. :)
Weird, my phone and IPod connected without any scanning... Got lucky, I guess.

You don't ever have to scan the code unless to change the camera or the wi-fi extender. (Or somehow the extender becomes un-binded/unbound from the camera) :)

Geo

You don't ever have to scan the code unless to change the camera or the wi-fi extender. (Or somehow the extender becomes un-binded/unbound from the camera) :)

Geo
Now I get it... Basically the calling card for either extender or camera.

Thanks for explaining.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic