Putting a Zenmuse H3-D3 on a P2V+

Reaction score
I originally had a just a P2. But I crashed it and tore the battery information able right off the motherboard. The vehicle would not fly after that.

I purchased a used P2V+ with no camera. So I transferred the Zenmuse H3-D3 to the P2V+. It mounted fine on the belly. The plug on the motherboard was in the same place. I disconnected the cable that was there and ran a new cable from the motherboard to the gimbal.

When I power up the gimbal goes crazy. It turns left-right-up-down at a very fast clip. And it keeps doing it. A buzzing sound accompanies the machinations.

I did a factory hard reset, downloaded the firmware again. After the reset the little visible light was orange (or yellow). After shutting down and powering up, the same thing crazy gyrations. And the little light was red.

Now the gimbal could have been damaged in the crash. The mounting plate broke.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
William.

I originally had a just a P2. But I crashed it and tore the battery information able right off the motherboard. The vehicle would not fly after that.

I purchased a used P2V+ with no camera. So I transferred the Zenmuse H3-D3 to the P2V+. It mounted fine on the belly. The plug on the motherboard was in the same place. I disconnected the cable that was there and ran a new cable from the motherboard to the gimbal.

When I power up the gimbal goes crazy. It turns left-right-up-down at a very fast clip. And it keeps doing it. A buzzing sound accompanies the machinations.

I did a factory hard reset, downloaded the firmware again. After the reset the little visible light was orange (or yellow). After shutting down and powering up, the same thing crazy gyrations. And the little light was red.

Now the gimbal could have been damaged in the crash. The mounting plate broke.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
William.
Could be the anti interference board that has failed

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20