Punta Cana Dominican Republic flying?

Reaction score
Sorry to put this in the P4P threads but looking for some help from anyone that has been to and flown in Punta Cana area in the Dominican Republic. I have downloaded the application which is all in Spanish. I translated the pdf's but the pages that I have to fill out would not convert. So I have no idea what to do now on this. I am traveling there in early Nov and need to know what I have to do to fly.

Sorry to put this in the P4P threads but looking for some help from anyone that has been to and flown in Punta Cana area in the Dominican Republic. I have downloaded the application which is all in Spanish. I translated the pdf's but the pages that I have to fill out would not convert. So I have no idea what to do now on this. I am traveling there in early Nov and need to know what I have to do to fly.
Hi kevmo if you want pm me i live in punta cana i will help you with any problem that you are facing with the p4

Here's what I was told when I wanted to fly in Dominican
Please note that the documents required to apply for drone permits or authorizations(Special Authorization RPA / Drones) are attached in this email.

If you would like to be able to apply through our online portal, you must first come in person to one of our locations (whichever is closest to you) which are; Head office Av. Mexico Esq. March 30, Las Americas International Airport in the bldg. Norge Botello, International Airport El Higuero and Cibao International Airport and sign the contract for virtual services. At this point we would provide you with your username and password needed in order to apply for these services online. The other option would be to successfully complete Appendices A, B, C, found at the end of the resolution 008-2015 and mail these documents scanned as well as map of the area in which the drone will operate to our email [email protected] so we can start processing the authorization. We hope this helps, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to write.

* This application to date has no cost.

* we inform you that our guide requirements is available exclusively in Spanish.

Atentamente,

Área de Atención Virtual
Dirección de Transparencia y Atención Ciudadana
Instituto Dominicano de Aviación Civil, IDAC
[email protected]

Here's what I was told when I wanted to fly in Dominican
Please note that the documents required to apply for drone permits or authorizations(Special Authorization RPA / Drones) are attached in this email.

If you would like to be able to apply through our online portal, you must first come in person to one of our locations (whichever is closest to you) which are; Head office Av. Mexico Esq. March 30, Las Americas International Airport in the bldg. Norge Botello, International Airport El Higuero and Cibao International Airport and sign the contract for virtual services. At this point we would provide you with your username and password needed in order to apply for these services online. The other option would be to successfully complete Appendices A, B, C, found at the end of the resolution 008-2015 and mail these documents scanned as well as map of the area in which the drone will operate to our email [email protected] so we can start processing the authorization. We hope this helps, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to write.

* This application to date has no cost.

* we inform you that our guide requirements is available exclusively in Spanish.

Atentamente,

Área de Atención Virtual
Dirección de Transparencia y Atención Ciudadana
Instituto Dominicano de Aviación Civil, IDAC
[email protected]
Yes I got this same exact info from the email I sent them as well. Don't think I'll mess with this route tbo. Only there a couple of days and I'll prob be flying in pretty close the resort area. Should be good I hope.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj