PS4 Netflix/Games + DJI Goggles - Dr. Strange, Star Wars (Lego), TLUO, Naruto

Reaction score

Hi all, I tried out the DJI Drone Goggles on the PS4. Unfortunately, the PS4 only has one HDMI cable so others can’t see what you’re looking at.

No headtracking like with the drone as expected.
Video quality is good, similar to a PS4 on TV from a decent sitting distance.
The HDMI plug is behind the PS4, so using the short stock cable isn’t recommended.

PC Gaming Goggles test here

Does the DJI headset do 3D on the PS4 like the Sony PS4 Goggles?

Hey, the fpv goggles don't do VR with the PC and PS4 through HDMI cables. Thanks for checking it out!

Hey, the fpv goggles don't do VR with the PC and PS4 through HDMI cables. Thanks for checking it out!

Ive been looking into it since I posted that- and yeah its not possible.... However looking at the teardown and other reports, it just might be possible with a future firmware upgrade as there are two separate screens in there not one.
So heres hoping!

Ive been looking into it since I posted that- and yeah its not possible.... However looking at the teardown and other reports, it just might be possible with a future firmware upgrade as there are two separate screens in there not one.
So heres hoping!

Yes, there are two separate screens. I know that their focus is fpv for their drones, but who knows?

The drone's head tracking doesn't work natively with the HDMI cable either. I guess I could use trackIR or some other form of tracking on PC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4