Propeller Aeropoints for sale

Reaction score
I am selling a set of 6 Propeller Aeropoints that are in excellent condition. They come in a canvas tote and include two GCP paint stencils. I used these along with my P4RTK for surveying and PPK processing. They have had very light use and have no damage. These require a subscription to propelleraero.com

Asking $4000 obo.

I am also selling my Phantom 4 RTK which I will list in a separate post.

Attachments

• 4ADE9487-8C0F-49A2-9B6A-1C0F5E27AA20.jpeg
    4ADE9487-8C0F-49A2-9B6A-1C0F5E27AA20.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 158
  • 35EB25B0-0A8B-444F-8CC4-C92295FDAE83.jpeg
    35EB25B0-0A8B-444F-8CC4-C92295FDAE83.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 194
$4500 for the drone plus the SDK controller. So it comes with both the standard controller and the SDK controller without the screen for use with an iPad. No base station. It’s in like-new condition and has had light use. If you are interested in the drone and the Aeropoints I can negotiate a little on a package deal. Or make an offer. I’ll get some pictures up soon.

$4500 for the drone plus the SDK controller. So it comes with both the standard controller and the SDK controller without the screen for use with an iPad. No base station. It’s in like-new condition and has had light use. If you are interested in the drone and the Aeropoints I can negotiate a little on a package deal. Or make an offer. I’ll get some pictures up soon.
sounds good, will have to think about it a little and see what I can come up with, are you using the Propeller service for processing right now?

sounds good, will have to think about it a little and see what I can come up with, are you using the Propeller service for processing right now?
I was using Propeller but my account expired last August and I just don’t have a need for it anymore.

FD99452D-D975-4CAC-9423-5FE4D6402643.jpeg

Here’s a picture of the P4RTK setup. Comes with two batteries for the drone and two batteries for the controller. Dual charger for controller batteries and standard charger for the drone batteries.

Do you know if this is Version 1 or 2 for the pads? Also, what does the subsrciption normally cost? How much annually?

These are the version 1 Aeropoints. You will have to check with Propeller on the pricing for the subscription. I think there are some options depending on what you need. But I think it’s tarts at $600/year for just the basic processing of the aeropoints data. But I could be wrong on that. When I was using them it was part of a larger package deal.

where are you based and are you negotiable on the AeroPoints? whats the difference with the Version 1 to the 2 thats is out now?

I’m in the San Francisco area and I’m open to offers on the Aeropoints. You will have to check Propelleraero.com for all the changes in the newer version but I believe some of the improvements are: a plug-in charger (ver 1 can only charge via the solar panel), a mobile app to manage the configuration, longer battery life, and faster/more accurate GPS. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to make an offer.

John

I am selling a set of 6 Propeller Aeropoints that are in excellent condition. They come in a canvas tote and include two GCP paint stencils. I used these along with my P4RTK for surveying and PPK processing. They have had very light use and have no damage. These require a subscription to propelleraero.com

Asking $4000 obo.

I am also selling my Phantom 4 RTK which I will list in a separate post.
I still have these aeropoints for sale. I'm reducing the price to $3500 or best offer. They are in excellent condition.
The Phantom 4 RTK has been sold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers