Problems with Note 7 flying

Reaction score
I haven't flown my P3A in a long time, so I charged my battery and did the updates. I'm using the Note 7 and the USB-C cable and get
64cbfa2e35956d8eaf1a2b5004dde7ce.jpg

I've tried using Litchi, but still doesn't work. Any ideas?

I have been going through exactly the same thing. My P3 Pro works fine with my Xiaomi Redmi Note2 smartphone but I get the same display as yours on my Samsung Tab 3 Lite. I have tried everything and also contacted DJI who sent me a link to an older version of the DJI Go app which I installed on the Tablet. It worked but kept shutting down mid flight, so I stopped using it and uninstalled it. So now I just use the smartphone. DJI advised that the Tab's Android system was an older version and not compatible with the latest version of the App. Maybe that is also the problem here.

OT but you need to get rid of that Note7. Not only the danger factor but it's a dead platform with absolutely no future updates. Jmho..

Verizon was to shut down the Note 7 (disabling) the phone

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The problem is there will be absolutely zero future support with the Note7. Zero updates. I'm sure you're a genius but I would stop using it and return it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic