Problems with my brand new SE

Reaction score
Hi all

I just bought a new PHANTOM 3 SE and have been trying to set it up for hours. I am having problems connecting to the Phantom WiFi on my iPhone 7, sometimes it connects but it loses connection after seconds. If it does stay connected I get a country code error, I just got this from a local shop here! I’m really frustrated and am close to getting a refund and giving up.

I attached the error message screenshot. When I go to the phantom WiFi it doesn’t appear at the top of my iPhone like other WiFi nextworks do.

Does anyone know what to do? Support aren’t helpful so I need some knowledgeable help please! I just want to fly this thing and cannot even get it set up. Do you think it’s faulty?

Attachments

• E819B9EE-D548-4DAE-BBCF-5487E8AAB82B.png
    E819B9EE-D548-4DAE-BBCF-5487E8AAB82B.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 432
Hey man how frustrating, could be the phone try turning the data and blue tooth off then retry by doing that your turning it into an iPad. is it running the latest iOS hopefully you’ll be able to connect I use an iPhone 7 and it’s been fine I’m in Aus

READ READ your manuel.....when You opened the drone...the manuel was the first thing you took out.......its First in the box for a reason.....U-Tube has 100s of videos for help in getting started..I had issues too i even tho i read the manuel and slowly went thru all the steps to git my drone activated and in the air.....its a easy process BUT all must be done 100% Right To get to fire UP the engines and take to the skies........Drone On Besafe !

Thanks for your help. I’ll try it. I can’t believe it’s this hard to set up
It should not be this hard to set up. Charge battery turn on tx and drone connect Wi-Fi to phantom, make sure you have enough satellites and then fly. I hope you figure out it!!! Sorry to hear your issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT