Problems with dji go

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have just started flying my phantom 3 advanced in the last month, with dji go app installed in my android smartphone. First flights without any problem, and then I tried the waypoints option. I have been able to record some waypoints and fly through them, but when trying to save a mision or to chose the free flight mode in order to aim the cámera whatever direction while flying the dji go app switches off.
I am really disappointed because I think this is one of the most useful features for filming.
I have tried then installing dji go in my ipad 3. This has been even worse. The access buttom to camera is enabled only with introducing the dock 30 pins connector, never mind the drone or the RC are connected or no (what I think is not right at all) but, furthermore, the drone which camera button access is enabled is phantom 4.
when I push the button I get to the camera display, but of course it is disconnected, as mi phantom is not 4 but 3.
Can anyone help me to manage to use waypoints properly?
Doesn't matter the device I have to use best, smartphone or ipad
Thanks in advance

I have thought about Litchi, but I also have found some opinions not so good in some forums.
I would like to feel sure with some couple app-fpv device.Otherwise it is difficult to try to prepare oneself for a professional-like use of the drone and its camera.

Welcome to the Forum!
Every time I have tried Way points I get nervous and run out of battery because of wind, and never get them saved. :rolleyes:

Every time way points are discussed most people recommend Litchi, I m sure more will be around to help out.

http://www.phantompilots.com/search/18620444/?q=litchi+waypoint&o=relevance

Rod

Thank you Rod
I'll have a look to your link. In fact I had thought of trying Litchi but also have read about bad experiences with it in some forums.
Doesn't really matter what is the app, I only need to feel sure with a configuration app-fpv device, in order to prepare oneself to make serious works with the drone
Any advice will be wellcome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016