Problems update after crash

Reaction score
hello forum!

I am having problems in my ph3 adv, after trying to update the drone I am left beeping with a very loud sound and when connecting indicates the need for updating, the background that led to leaving the ph3 unusable are:

-crash
-replacement body
-probe in flight: the drone worked well and transmitted live, did not indicate any error but the gimbal restarted every time I tried to take a picture or start the recording, live transmission was lost and the vols, files not saved on the sd
-I guessed that maybe a downgrade to v1.9.60 could solve it (bad idea I think)
-the drowngrade was done correctly, when turning it on the gimbal did not stabilize
-Try to go back to the initial version v1.11.0020 and there the update never finished, more than half an hour and disconnect everything, when turning on the drone did not stop making beeps

When I noticed that the gimbal restarted a few minutes after starting the update and after a lot of reading I found how to connect it to the pc via USART with a USB converter, and it shows through the terminal this loop that never ends, I still read a lot but I am Very new to realize what is really the problem, someone could tell me how to continue?

I will try to perform a reballing to the ambarella chip, but I would like to discard all the firmware options first

Any advice is very welcome!
thank you

PD: sorry for the bad English is google translator

Attachments

• updating ph3 adv loop.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 179
Your english thru the translator is Fine..and many of us here never ever do a UPdate.....then some always do when they are available....Updates are not mandatory.....if your happy with the settings and controls and ever things working nicely.....Then hey : Don't update is my opinion....some here have not done a Update for a few years....stay tuned and i hope that you get HELP soon.

thanks for your answer!

I always thought it was better stay updated, but nevertheless i did not have an option: the photos and videos were not saved in the SD
But i will keep it in mind in the future..

I hope to find the solution since it is interesting to understand how the phantom work inside!

keep reading about how ambarella works
regards
PACIO!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers