Problems connecting wifi to android phone

Reaction score
I have a Galaxy Note 3 and the wifi will not connect up to the dji app.
When I try to connect it up the phone see the wifi signal and try to make the connecion
I guess the phone kicks it off before it can connect up.
I have uninstalled the dji app and reinstall the dji app but still does not work
Look on the phone programs to see if there might be any program that might be preventing the
Dji app from connecting but nothing so far.
Can anyone give me any help?
Thanks

assume you've got a P2V or P2v+?

it would be helpful if you could put the firmware revision of the airframe AND the version of the app you're using.

make sure the transmitter is on,

make sure the range extender is on

Then power up the P2V/+

on the android device go to settings>wifi> and see if you can see the SSID of the range extender

It should be as simple as connecting to the SSID when it becomes available (it can take a few seconds to become available).

hopefully that'll point you in the right direction.

all the best

Bmews

masterscross7 said:
I have a Galaxy Note 3 and the wifi will not connect up to the dji app.
When I try to connect it up the phone see the wifi signal and try to make the connecion
I guess the phone kicks it off before it can connect up.
I have uninstalled the dji app and reinstall the dji app but still does not work
Look on the phone programs to see if there might be any program that might be preventing the
Dji app from connecting but nothing so far.
Can anyone give me any help?
Thanks

Look at the last page in the manual under trouble shooting FAQ. I have an Samsung Galaxy S3 and had problems connecting. After being disconnected from the DJI support line because volume was high and finding nothing with Google I decided to look through the trouble shooting FAQ in the manual and sure enough I found the solution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj