Problem with IOC mode

Reaction score
Hi all,
few days ago I've restored the standard setting of my Phantom uploading in the Naza software the factory settings downloaded from the DJI Innovations website.

From that moment the IOC modes are not workig properly: when I switch to IOC mode, the controls result inverted. If I push forward, the Phantom comes to me. If I push backword, he moves forward, and the same happens on the left and on the right.

Someone has some ideas to help me?

Best.

Mauro

P.S. If I switch off the IOC mode everything is perfect, both in GPS mode and in ATTI mode.

This depends on what IOC you use.

If you push the stick to HL, forward will be away from your homelock position, and back will bring it back towards this position. (When outside of 10meters from the HL)

If you use CL, forward will be whichever direction the nose is pointing when you activate it, so if its facing you when you activate it, forward brings it towards you. CL is also automaticly activated if you're in HL and get within the 10meter range, and then locks the current forward position, which might confuse you.

I only use the HL if I'm far away and cant figure out what direction im pointing. CL seems kinda useless to me, better learn to fly in all directions :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers