Pro+ Controller Firmware

Does anyone have a link or the file for the Pro+ Controller GL300E V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 firmware? I recently updated the controller to V1.4.3.0 but now have no access to any maps and the version is still stuck on V1.3.6.0. I'm looking to downgrade. Thank

Inam
Having same issue and in fact just get an audible click on “Satellite” icon (!4th on right

I stopped The DJI go 4 app
I downloaded the file DJI-4.3.14-190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.apk
Zip file and unzipped it on my desk top but did not get a “.bin” file.
I copied the .eve file I did get to the root directory of my SD card
I pushed the SD card into
Controller turned on controller and re-stopped all the Go4 processes then
Did a reset hoping the following update on the reboot would load the file from SD card but it didn’t
I then used the “Explorer” app to try to run the file from the SD card but on every attempt I get the last message after all the “next”’s of “Did not install
Please can someone describe the full process of installing the maps on the GL300 controller ( with integrated screen) I can’t access any of the satellite/ fly modes because I can’t get any maps.
FYI I started this whole process because I had no countries on my map
List ( before doing the first reset) Only had the download new map option with the default “Region 1…2,,,3..” names which all froze at about 47% or 62% download.
After the reset I can’t even open up the Satelitte icon

There myst be a solution, please someone help
Thx, - Rod

You don't even know the difference between an .apk-file and a .bin-file.
The DJI-4.3.14-190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.apk file is DJI GO4 v4.2.14 and has nothing to do with the aircaft firmware.
If you have the same or newer DJI GO4 version installed on your controller, it won't install. That's why you get the message "Did not install".

You can download Firmware version GLE300E_v1410_20180412.bin (NO need to extract/Unzip) here:

Be sure to download and READ the "Phantom 4 Pro Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware Update Guide" here:

Good luck!

You don't even know the difference between an .apk-file and a .bin-file.
The DJI-4.3.14-190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.apk file is DJI GO4 v4.2.14 and has nothing to do with the aircaft firmware.
If you have the same or newer DJI GO4 version installed on your controller, it won't install. That's why you get the message "Did not install".

You can download Firmware version GLE300E_v1410_20180412.bin (NO need to extract/Unzip) here:

Be sure to download and READ the "Phantom 4 Pro Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware Update Guide" here:

Good luck!
You are correct that my knowledge is lacking…., I just assumed from what I read in the “how to’s” that when I extracted the zip file one of the unzipped files would have a . bin extension. ( didn’t really bargain to have to get a degree in Computer science to fly my drone)
However, it seems to be a really great drone and well worth a good big of effort to master, so I thank you very sincerely for your help and will definitely try to follow your instructions.
Again, many thanks.

RS

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj