Pro/Adv Difference?

HWB

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a Pro or Advanced. Whats the difference. They look the same. Is one more dependable than the other? Used, they cost about the same so which is better?

Professional is better. Better camera and more sensors to avoid hitting things.

• Sad
Reactions: Oso
I'm thinking of getting a Pro or Advanced. Whats the difference. They look the same. Is one more dependable than the other? Used, they cost about the same so which is better?
The P3P has 4k video whereas the P3A has a max of 2.7k. Stills are the same with either.

The P3P gimbal top (main) board has been known to go bad causing the famous "no image transmission" and as such it's hard to find working replacements. For this reason, I always tell people to be very careful when buying a used P3P and make sure it has good downlink (FPV) video.

The P3A has a non adjustable downlink (FPV) bitrate of 2 Mb/s versus a P3P adjustable downlink bitrate with a max of 10 Mb/s. This may matter to you if you have a larger screen on your mobile device or if you want to use goggles.

The P3P came new with a higher wattage charger (100w) versus 57w for the P3A.

Despite the post above, there are no sensor differences between them and neither have obstacle avoidance.

Last edited:
You beat me to it Oso on the obstacle avoidance sensors! My P3A certainly doesn't have them as I have found out ?
So really depends what you're going g to use it for HWB. P3P superior video is the main thing.

Reactions: JoBe
The P3P has 4k video whereas the P3A has a max of 2.7k. Stills are the same with either.

The P3P gimbal top (main) board has been known to go bad causing the famous "no image transmission" and as such it's hard to find working replacements. For this reason, I always tell people to be very careful when buying a used P3P and make sure it has good downlink (FPV) video.

The P3A has a non adjustable downlink (FPV) bitrate of 2 Mb/s versus a P3P adjustable downlink bitrate with a max of 10 Mb/s. This may matter to you if you have a larger screen on your mobile device or if you want to use goggles.

The P3P came new with a higher wattage charger (100w) versus 57w for the P3A.

Despite the post above, there are no sensor differences between them and neither have obstacle avoidance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31