Price Lowered! Phantom 2 V2, Lightbridge, Zeiss, and add-ons

Reaction score
This system is designed for Photography and FPV flying AT IT'S BEST! A lot of work (OK, it was really fun!) went into making this aircraft and associated equipment work perfectly. Plus, the Phantom stock receiver has been removed to save weight since the Lightbridge has its own Tx (in addition to video receiver.)

Lightbridge is DJI's flagship FPV system now built into their new Inspire platform. It provides the most stunning high resolution HD video transmission viewable through phone, tablet, HD monitor, or HD glasses (incl.) I use the glasses since I can see the bird LOS over the top of them but when I want, I can insert the included sun shades which block out everything but the screens. I have used both tablets and phones and found the glare to be just too much to overcome, even using huge sunshades... YMMV. But believe me, with the Zeiss Cinimizer glasses you get a stunning "I am sitting in the cockpit" view plus a full complement of heads-up telemetry on the viewing screen (not on recordings.)

1. Phantom 2 V2 up to date on all firmware. Includes upgraded motors, ESCs, Props, Controller (Transmitter), Shielded Compass, and others.
2. Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, includes back plate upgrade to remove need for side ribbon cable since camera now connects via GoPro port on the back.
3. LightBridge High Definition video and control FPV system. Includes ground and air unit and all necessary cables.
4. Zeiss Cinemizer HD FPV Glasses. Top of the line in quality and functionality. Insanely good quality video for FPV flying.
5. 64GB Lexar Ultra Hight Speed micro-SD memory for the GoPro
6. GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, records at 4K @ 30fps. Also records at all other lower resolutions (e.g. 1080p) at multiple frame rates.
7. Marco Polo tracking system, to track down the aircraft in case it gets lost in the woods or wherever. Includes dedicated Tx and Rx with handheld LED screen showing distance and direction. Does not use GPS or cell communication.
8. 3 Batteries for P2, extra GoPro batteries and chargers for everything.
9. Hard case that holds all equipment.

These parts cost me over $3800 and a lot of time and effort to build, everything has been installed and tested and it has been on 5 flights only (I am ashamed to admit that I barely used it), never crashed, in pristine condition :D
ASKING PRICE FOR ENTIRE SYSTEM: $2000 + shipping ($50 or so?), I believe a FAIR price.

Kitten In attached pictures is not included ;)

Please let me know if interested

Attachments

• 20150202_145029.jpg
    20150202_145029.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 811
  • 20150202_145040.jpg
    20150202_145040.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 897
  • 20150202_145107.jpg
    20150202_145107.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 839
Re: Phantom 2 V2 w/ Lightbridge, Zeiss, and add-ons -- LOADE

That certainly is a very good price spudraleigh. Is the package still available.

Re: Phantom 2 V2 w/ Lightbridge, Zeiss, and add-ons -- LOADE

enterprise1 said:
That certainly is a very good price spudraleigh. Is the package still available.

Yes, it is. FYI, forgot to mention this but it does not include shipping so that would be extra.

Re: Price Lowered! Phantom 2 V2, Lightbridge, Zeiss, and add

I just lowered the price to $2K + shipping. The Lightbridge alone is $1100.... It is pretty much a NEW Phantom!

David

Man, I wish I could afford this. This is just what I am looking for. I am going to Vancouver 02-26 for a week with the wife, and I'm not sure I could afford it. Very reasonable price though. I hope it goes to a good home.

I am interested if still wanting to sell. Would want the Phantom stock receiver and use paypal. Your assurance all in working order

hammsman said:
I am interested if still wanting to sell. Would want the Phantom stock receiver and use paypal. Your assurance all in working order

Have an offer on the table so he gets first position. Just waiting for a reply back on the shipping. Will post here if sold or not... Thanks!

I already have the Cinemizer. If it doesn't sell and you're interested in keeping the glasses, I'm interested too. I any case, good luck. It looks like a great package.
Paul

All - This unit is no longer available for sale. I apologize to all but I have had second thoughts about letting it go. I have been really sick and laid up and unable to get to flying so I was thinking about getting out of quad flying for good. But I am very slowly getting better and though I will never be back at full strength or stamina I plan to get outside and start flying again.

Apologies to all of you that expressed an interest but I can't bear to part with it at this time.

Moderator: You can delete this thread when you see fit! Thanks.

David

Glad you're feeling better! Have fun flyin!!!
Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20