PRICE DROP: P2 Stock New Battery $105 on Amazon

Reaction score
Doubt that's the reason but a nice price ! Strange only ships here but glad to see this in ad !

Learn more about flying responsibly. Many countries, including the United States, regulate the use of unmanned aircraft. Before flying, make sure to understand the rules that apply to you.

Wow. Really cheap for OEM.

dirkclod said:
Doubt that's the reason but a nice price ! Strange only ships here but glad to see this in ad !

Learn more about flying responsibly. Many countries, including the United States, regulate the use of unmanned aircraft. Before flying, make sure to understand the rules that apply to you.
Hey man, Whats a price drop got to do with flying responsibly?

IrishSights said:
dirkclod said:

Hey man, Whats a price drop got to do with flying responsibly?
Nothing was just saying I was glad to start seeing them put that in the ad's :?

I just got 2 Limefuel 6000 batts and I already have 2 OEM DJI batts. Do I need a 5th? lol

dptcalvin said:
I just got 2 Limefuel 6000 batts and I already have 2 OEM DJI batts. Do I need a 5th? lol

Yeah! Do it! :D

Can my Black Pearl battery even last that long I wonder? lol

Thanks for the heads up! :D

dptcalvin said:
Looks like you set pretty good for awhile !!

dirkclod said:
dptcalvin said:
Looks like you set pretty good for awhile !!

:D

what is the deal with Limefuel batteries? Are they just aftermarket batteries that are made for DJI? What are the advantages (besides price) and disadvantages? I want to get one. Does it void the warranty if used?

ccase39 said:
what is the deal with Limefuel batteries? Are they just aftermarket batteries that are made for DJI? What are the advantages (besides price) and disadvantages? I want to get one. Does it void the warranty if used?
Here's a bunch on it bro ;) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34541#p318167

Got mine (2) today, love Prime.

When I looked there were 54. Asked my wife to order them because she has the Prime. She forgot until the next day and there were 5 left. :eek: :lol:

Edit - just looked and it's back to 57 available.

Never trust Amazon's inventory. Unless they are out of stock, that number is never accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4