previous versions of iOS app

Reaction score
Does anyone have the previous 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 iOS DJI pilot apps that they are willing to crack and share? I and many others did not backup before update. 1.2.0 has proved unstable with several reboots mid flight. Other times the app crashes without rebooting but the adrenaline rush is much the same. I know there are plenty of people out there with the skill set needed to do this...people with much more foresight than I.

Does anyone have the previous 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 iOS DJI pilot apps that they are willing to crack and share? I and many others did not backup before update. 1.2.0 has proved unstable with several reboots mid flight. Other times the app crashes without rebooting but the adrenaline rush is much the same. I know there are plenty of people out there with the skill set needed to do this...people with much more foresight than I.
Mine was doing the same thing-- blacking out-- in ninety five degree temp.... by cooling it off in the pickup with the AC-- I could fly about 5 minutes before it started acting up again. Found a good shade tree- cooled it down and flew a good 12 minutes with no issues.

I really think the heat is the major issue-- maybe that version 1.1.2 works the processors more. I didn't seem to have that issue either. Almost need a blower on the back of the IPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31