Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Phantom (the Complete Guide)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Now if I could memorize all that all apply it all. I don't think you left anything out. A great list to get newbies directed to.

You could use that as a bases for making a test to help newcomers.

Reactions: msinger
Very good information but you should have also referred to Litchi as an alternative to DJI GO. More Pilots are learning the advantages of this great app!

Thanks for posting!
Jim
WA5TEF

Great job msinger. How can I get a copy to give to my newbie friends?

Msinger,

This is a truly wonderful major contribution to safe and wonderful flying. Thanks ever so much for creating this.

One addition you might consider about using Google Earth is that it’s terrain height calculations are all from the local ground. Any buildings or trees are above that level, and can be hit even if GE indicates a safe height.

Reactions: Rsm425 and msinger
I made some changes to allow this guide to be cleanly printed or saved as a PDF. When printing it from your web browser, change the destination to PDF to save it as a PDF instead of printing it. For example, this is where that option is set in Chrome:

1546996012737.png

Now if eAudacity Find My iPhone Origin I could memorize all that all apply it all. I don't think you left anything out. A great list to get newbies directed to.

You could use that as a bases for making a test to help newcomers.

Presently on the off chance that I could remember all that all apply everything. I don't think you forgot anything. An incredible rundown to get beginners coordinated to.

You could utilize that as a bases for making a test to encourage newcomers.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic