Pretty darn impressed!

Reaction score
I had my first flight tonight with the new firmware and GO app. The new functionality has really brought back the pleasure of flying, photography, and videography.

Home Lock is something I really appreciate. I used it a lot on my phantom 2. I'm glad it has finally made a return. I don't have any other app to compare it to, but the POI works well for me. I believe I will be using it a lot.

I'm not sure how much I will use waypoints.

I'm also pleased to say I am now experiencing practically no video lag on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.4! Thank God!!!

The joy has really returned to my flying! Thanks DJI!!!

I just downloaded the new firmware successfully as well as the app. I don't see any "buttons" within the app. How don't use these features?

Flip the switch on the upper left-hand corner of the remote. I think it should go from P to F. Afterward, the options will appear in the app.

Does this work for you?

If not, let me know.

There are a few really good videos that others have posted in this form explaining how to access these features and how to use them. If you can't find them, I would be happy to help you. :)

Best to you.

Many thanks. I will try that and get back to you. I've looked for tutorial videos but keep coming up short on the new features.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl