Powerextra Battery

DJI or Powerextra?

• DJI

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Powerextra

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I just got my P3A and I am already wanting a second battery. I am looking on Amazon and the DJI brand batteries are pretty expensive. I see there is an off brand option called Powerextra. Has anybody had experience with these batteries? I want to make sure my flight time is the same as with the DJI battery. Thanks!

Reaction score
The usual advice is stick with DJI, why risk a very expensive piece of kit to save a very small aamount of money.
Power failure in flight is one of the worst possible events.

Reactions: Jonathan Grantham
Reaction score
This has been debated a million times here... in MY opinion, spend the extra for an OEM battery... it saves you from the crying you'll do when your bird crashes and it won't be covered under warranty. And besides, DJI is having a sale, $104USD for a battery. Every bit of savings helps...

Reaction score
Drones direct seem to be the best price in the UK for oem batteries @ £117

Reaction score
Went ahead and got the OEM battery. A local hobby shop was having a sale on one. Thanks everyone.

Reaction score
Why, does the stock change if you call them then?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Oh good grief....OK, I'll lead you there... :rolleyes:
Call them, ask to speak to a manager. When you're passed to them, get their name and position in the company and then ask them for an ETA. Reason? Simple - it's because it would've been a low-level-couldn't-give-a-toss individual who'll have answered your email.

Reaction score
Sorry, no idea as DJI direct have always been too expensive. I guess delivery may depend where you live as they could be sent from China or within your territory.

Reaction score
Sorry, no idea as DJI direct have always been too expensive. I guess delivery may depend where you live as they could be sent from China or within your territory.
I live in the US. No worries, glad I'm not in a hurry for it... lol...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuylinh1219