Power moded P4

Reaction score
selling P4 power moded. Perfect condition. $1600

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All the externals are lipo, this way I don't get the DJI battery recharging issue when I hook up. My other 5200s were lihv and I had to keep unhooking and restarting non stop.
Hey ray the ms4000 are they Lipo or lihv?

Jeff, I've tried few different setups for external batteries and have found out the two multistar 4000 mah 20c to be very efficient and will give you around 40 mins or one multistar 5200mah 15.2v, velcroed on the vps module!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ray did it carry the weight of the 2 x 4000s ok sorry about all the questions but I'm starting to get a collection of lipos now trying all the different ones not to mention the cost cheers

Ray did it carry the weight of the 2 x 4000s ok sorry about all the questions but I'm starting to get a collection of lipos now trying all the different ones not to mention the cost cheers

No problem bud, ask as many questions as you want. That's why these forums exist, to help one another.
Remember one thing, the more weight, the more stress you are putting on it. I have put 2 X ms15200mah 15.2v on it too and it went out for rippling don't recommend It though. It does carry the weight but sooner or later something will break due to the extra stress, it could be motors, mb, she'll, etc.
That's why regular preventive maintenance and normal checkups is a must.
I would say start with small batteries and work your way up. You will know when you hit the limit. I want to say weight wise around 800g is the max you should go to.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

selling P4 power moded. Perfect condition. $1600

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ray, what do you think you have all total in this setup?

What's the lowest you would consider?

Want to trade for a non modded P4 setup?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.