Posting / Shipping a drone to the US from the UK

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me please of a company willing to do it and at a decent price ?
It seems not many companies will touch lithium ion batteries I want to post 5 and a P4 drone
Fedex quoted me £250 seems over priced to me.

Can anyone tell me please of a company willing to do it and at a decent price ?
It seems not many companies will touch lithium ion batteries I want to post 5 and a P4 drone
Fedex quoted me £250 seems over priced to me.

I've heard similar takes of woe, as Royal Mail dont like handling batteries either. LiPo batteries are somewhat delicate (Lithium Polymer) and have been known to catch fire if not looked after properly or discharged too low.

I cant give any indication of who can ship them for you though and wish you good luck.

I've heard similar takes of woe, as Royal Mail dont like handling batteries either. LiPo batteries are somewhat delicate (Lithium Polymer) and have been known to catch fire if not looked after properly or discharged too low.

I cant give any indication of who can ship them for you though and wish you good luck.

Thanks.
But funny enough my neighbour is now interested in buying it, it will be an easier deal.

Reactions: Turboshed
Thanks.
But funny enough my neighbour is now interested in buying it, it will be an easier deal.

that is certainly better than sending abroad, and I really cant think of why a US citizen couldn't buy one within the US, unless you where offering such an amazing deal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj