Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

ZQhZoFe.jpg

BT70pav.jpg

GM2YGvA.jpg

Cool captures. I stayed at those condos to the immediate right of the pier. Very cool to see Pacific Beach from this
perspective.

Two pictures: 1 taken by P4P and the other by a P4. Taken at about the same time (within 8 minutes).
P4_0019 - Is the Phantom 4 pic. f/2.8; 1/184sec; ISO-100
P4P_0011 - Is the Phantom 4 Pro pic. f/4; 1/120sec; ISO-100
I'm no photographer, so I invite anyone to comment on why one picture is better than the other so that I (and all of us) can learn.

Here's what I see: At first glance, the P4 picture catches my eye because the sky is more blue, but when I blow both pictures up to full screen and zoom in on things like the rock wall, or the blade of the hoe leaning leaning up against the wall, I can tell that the P4P picture is sharper and has less noise. That's about all my untrained eye can take in. Anyone else???

Attachments

• P4_0019.jpg
    P4_0019.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 386
  • P4P_0011.JPG
    P4P_0011.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 384
As far as any aerial imagery, drones, anything other than riveting a camera to a tripod, this is my first rodeo. This blows away any conventional wisdom. 20 mph winds at 4 degrees ambient temp. This is a nothing shot aesthetically, but I'm becoming increasingly confident as I'm moving through the manual controls, more so, I'm simply taken back by the capabilities. Shot in what is typically the digital sweet spot of 5.6 at 160/sec. Focus near to far is stunning. The possibilities!

Attachments

• DJI_0004 copy.jpg
    DJI_0004 copy.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 325
More from Falun, Sweden. The hole in the ground is an old copper mine.

Gruvan Air small.png Gruvan Sky.png
Shot at 2.8, 100 ISO. No HDR.

Reactions: Isma
Having shot JPEG's to date, I was curious how well DJI files would profile and print in large format. Different sensors have a "look" out of camera. The files from DJI are absolutely beautiful and print even better. Just pulled a 24 x 36 print and hand to eye, image quality, dynamic range, color and detail is simply elegant.

kynren.jpg

’Kynren – an epic tale of England’ takes you on an emotional journey through 2,000 years of British history, myth and legend.

From Roman times to the Second World War, encompassing the Viking and Norman invasions, medieval feasts, the splendour of the Tudors, the Industrial Revolution and the Roaring Twenties, Kynren takes you on an action-packed voyage.

As the story unfolds upon a landscaped, open-air stage (equivalent in size to five football pitches with a full-size lake at its centre) you will witness ships, a steam train, mass choreography, combat, dance, fire, dazzling pyrotechnics and astonishing lighting and water effects.

More than 1,500 volunteer cast and crew - joined on stage by a supporting cast of performance horses, sheep, goats, cattle, geese and ducks - bring the show to life. Our volunteers have been professionally trained by top performance experts in dance, theatrical combat, guest management, pyrotechnics, and cavalry to create a world-class show.

The 90-minute show begins at sunset and ends in star light, set against the magnificent backdrop of Auckland Castle in Bishop Auckland, County Durham. The show is crammed with special effects that bring each scene to life. The sound track by award-winning composer Nathan Stornetta will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end…

Having shot JPEG's to date, I was curious how well DJI files would profile and print in large format. Different sensors have a "look" out of camera. The files from DJI are absolutely beautiful and print even better. Just pulled a 24 x 36 print and hand to eye, image quality, dynamic range, color and detail is simply elegant.

Hope you didn't printbthe jpeg. Hope you converted the DNG file to tiff.

I've printed some of my P4 photos on pearl gloss epson 4 color print flush pressed on gator board and they came out awesome.

Hope you didn't printbthe jpeg. Hope you converted the DNG file to tiff.

I've printed some of my P4 photos on pearl gloss epson 4 color print flush pressed on gator board and they came out awesome.
The files were jpegs through Lightroom then finished in PS. Finding them extremely tolerant to work with. Can only imagine how the Raw files can be pushed. Printed on Canson Baryta Photographique. Can't say enough about the captures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers