Possible Litchi Fly Away Solution?

Reaction score
I have been planning a new mission on the Litchi Mission Hub which involves a flight out to a lighthouse and a return leg, ending in a loop to a hover near waypoint 1 at waypoint 26.

I rough drew the route, then did some research which showed that I can tighten the orbit around the lighthouse. Normally, clicking on a waypoint will allow you to drag it to a slightly different location. I tightened the loop and when I reviewed, waypoint by waypoint, I discovered that waypoint 27 had been added at the furthest point of the planned mission. The route was overlapping the original out leg because the first and last waypoints were very close.

Had I flown this mission, the drone would have returned to the lighthouse, possibly out of range and sight. This would have resulted in me thinking it was a flyaway. I may have caught it in time, but not if I had panicked.

Just a thought, always run through the waypoints using the next button, just to be sure.

Also, always have your first waypoint close to, if not above you, and have Litchi set to return to first waypoint when finished.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj