Possible bird or drone striking an airline.

Reaction score
Not vetting information like this is nothing but irresponsible reporting in my opinion. Certainly if it is related to a drone, then report it as such. But this kind of speculation causes worry and mistrust in an industry that already has far too much of both. It could have been a bird, it could have been a drone, it could have been a witch on a broom, maybe a baseball shot from a cannon, the tooth fairy?...Sheesh!

Reaction score
Not vetting information like this is nothing but irresponsible reporting in my opinion. Certainly if it is related to a drone, then report it as such. But this kind of speculation causes worry and mistrust in an industry that already has far too much of both. It could have been a bird, it could have been a drone, it could have been a witch on a broom, maybe a baseball shot from a cannon, the tooth fairy?...Sheesh!
You have to consider the source . CNN through it out and see what sticks . Drone strike i n the news is more note worthy then hit a bird

Reaction score
I've investigated many "strike" incidents. There are immediate evidential indications of strike type.
This reporting was premature and irresponsible.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker