Poor Casey Neistat Lost his Mavic Pro

None of what you linked to dismissed what I stated and it fully supports everything I posted.
Ditto, it supports everything I stated as well. I don't know of any other instances that you referred to on tv...? Maybe you have some proof? I know that I am right and you think the same... lol...
I will admit that I didn't bother watching the whole movie about these guys crying about how Casey gets everything and they don't. The video was nothing but whining and got old in the first few minutes. I made it 6... Then browsed the rest. Once again. if Casey pushed YouTube, their channel would disappear...

Ditto, it supports everything I stated as well. I don't know of any other instances that you referred to on tv...? Maybe you have some proof? I know that I am right and you think the same... lol...
I will admit that I didn't bother watching the whole movie about these guys crying about how Casey gets everything and they don't. The video was nothing but whining and got old in the first few minutes. I made it 6... Then browsed the rest. Once again. if Casey pushed YouTube, their channel would disappear...

everything they did is fair use. They are not using his videos to commercially profit. They are using his videos to prove a point. They are not taking away viewers by having his clips in their video, they are using those clips to raise awareness. Even if they were badmouthing casey and it caused his channel to lose subscribers and viewers, it would be fair use of his content. The way it would not be fair use would be if people stopped watching his content because it was available from another source (them). That is not the case.

Reactions: Dounin Front
I have subscribed to he's channel but I don't watch all the videos he's made. He's a marmite character.... Love it or hate it. We all have our own footage where people will love it, and yet people will hate it. That's the way it is. Personally he's a lucky guy who gets a lot if tech and have fun with it. Ok... He may be a bit irresponsible with drone flying but he doesn't seem to intentionally go out and lose a drone. And lets be honest. A lot of us click on a video that has the title "how I lost my drone"

It gets our attention and we are curious to see. That's why Casey is popular. He does things none if us would try. Yet we disagree with it, but yet we watch it. I'm English and live in London and this is the first time I heard of him. He's not the kind of person I watch on YouTube all the time as he's different, but also at the same time it's refreshing to see. [emoji4]

He may be careless with he's drones.... But.. We all our in our own little way.. I say good luck to the guy. He's made a name for himself (good and bad lol) he's loaded, gets a lot of stuff. You get one shot in life. Make it count. This guy did [emoji6]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164