Poll: what flight app do you use the most?

What flight app do you use the most?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wish there was an option for "DJI Go + Litchi" equally. But I probably use GO at a 60/40 ratio, so I voted for it.

Just saying, I'll bet there are a lot of people that do not use any of those apps 100% of the time, but use some sort of mixture.

Chris

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Reaction score
I wish there was an option for "DJI Go + Litchi" equally. But I probably use GO at a 60/40 ratio, so I voted for it.

Just saying, I'll bet there are a lot of people that do not use any of those apps 100% of the time, but use some sort of mixture.

Chris
I Updated the poll to allow multiple choices.

That's why it's titled "What flight app do you use the MOST"

Reaction score
A very old thread brought back to life ....

But may be more relevant today...

For a long time I was a Litchi user, i still love the auto-video start of Litchi -something that GO should include ....but for most of this year - I have used GO. I have had some moments of Litchi being unstable ....

Reaction score
I use DJI GO to fly my Phantom 3 SE.

Reaction score
Go 4 for me because I have only just now been able to get Litchi to work on the Plus controller :)

Reaction score
Litchi all the way here. No annoying update notifications. Auto record-start with each mission. Absolute rock-solid predictability and repeatability of waypoint mission parameters on every successive flight. Altitude above current location independently selectable for each waypoint.

Buttery smooth, sweeping camera pans during complex flight path recon flights. Very affordable price that puts a contented smirk on the face of this tightwad cheapskate Phantom 3S and Mavic Pro owner.

Buy any waypoint program of your preference, provided that your choice is Litchi.

Hammer Missions

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Can we suggest Hammer Missions be also added to this list?

Our polygon mapping and linear waypoint missions are free to use for 1 drone, and we also support a range of more complex paid missions:

Reactions: Chrislaf

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Harter