PolarPro Cinema Series filters

Thanks for the reply, Jeff. I just went to order the Vivid Collection and it looks like its sold out. :( Any idea when they'll be back in stock?
Hi Aust!
We are working to get these back in stock in the next 10 days.
Amazon has some stock: Amazon.com : PolarPro DJI Phantom 4 Filters-Cinema Series®-VIVID Collection (3-Pack) : Camera & Photo

If you order through them send me an email and I will still send a P4 Lens Cover and filter case until we get the CS Vivid back in stock!

Jeff

I personally shoot with the straight ND filters. You can always color correct in post.

Which ND filter set do you have? I'm thinking that I would rather mess with everything in post rather than having to worry about setting up the polarized lenses.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 450
Got mine in the mail the other day. Thanks for the freebies Jeff!
First video with my P4 and first time using your filters !

Reactions: PolarPro
Can I order from the Uk for a p3a?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Been using ND filters for about a year on my DSLR. These look like essentials for any landscape with water.

Hi Jeff, is there a tutorial video on using the polarizer with the ND filters. I'm not exactly sure the quality is affected by adjusting the polarizer or for that matter, where to adjust it to. Thanks

Here is a quick video we made showing how to align our polarizer filters before each flight.
Hopefully it helps some of you out!
-Jeff

Reactions: BA577 and Matt122;
I really like the cinema series filters. They are very easy to clean and provide clear, vivid imaging. They work best when shooting in a single direction. It's a little challenging with waypoints as the orientation to the sun changes and polarization will appear different (particularly noticeable in the sky). This is not unique to these filters, but evident with any polarizer. Here are two of my clips using these filters.

Wow!!! Amazing videos bro!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Look at these comparisons of the ND4 & ND8 versus the DJI standard video where you see all the "fuzziness" and "artifacts" especially on the pavement and the roofs of the houses. I shot it in just auto @ 4k. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Look at these comparisons of the ND4 & ND8 versus the DJI standard video where you see all the "fuzziness" and "artifacts" especially on the pavement and the roofs of the houses. I shot it in just auto @ 4k. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The fact that your in auto is going to be part of the problem. The camera is trying to compensate for random small changes and can sometimes create artifacts. You should always set your exposure and shutter speed manually. I can see fuzziness as you call it in the stock UV filter as well. Set your iso to 100 and your shutter speed at 1/50th and then take a test video and let me see it.

Here is a quick video we made showing how to align our polarizer filters before each flight.
Hopefully it helps some of you out!
-Jeff

Hey Jeff. I've been following along on this thread and am liking what I'm seeing. First of all this is my first set of filters... Which would u recommend to purchase first? Second, are you still offering the case and lock when ordering thru your site? Thanks for all the great advice here on this post!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm wondering if polar pro sells these individually. I just need the NDCP 16. Anyone know if they do? Thx

Jeff, I shoot mainly real estate homes for sale so Im not around much water or snow etc.... What filters do you recommend.. Not sure if I really need polarized filters on my shoots. My angles are always changing so do I go with the straight ND filters

Jeff, I shoot mainly real estate homes for sale so Im not around much water or snow etc.... What filters do you recommend.. Not sure if I really need polarized filters on my shoots. My angles are always changing so do I go with the straight ND filters

Hahaaaa I love that you brought this up!! I shoot for real estate as well. I'm an associate broker about to open my own brokerage in the next couple weeks. However I am over water at least a few times a year. Looking forward to your response Jeff!! Thanks in advance for the advice. Laserdoc, do you have a site with some of your shots? I'd love to see them

Matt122, what was your camera settings on that still, it's very sharp. I have trouble when light starts getting low like that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl