Polar Pro filters

Reaction score
Hi Friends
Want to invest in a set of good filters. Done a lot of searching. Polar Pro ND Filters have been recommended.
4/8/16. Is this a good choice or any further advice welcome.
Thanks so Much.
Cheers

What are you planning on doing with your filters?

That set will be a good choice. Just be sure to order the proper filters for your particular copter. Even amongst the many varieties of the P4, there are different size filters.

That set will be a good choice. Just be sure to order the proper filters for your particular copter. Even amongst the many varieties of the P4, there are different size filters.

Thanks so much. Have checked and these are for the P4P. Being bought on a great sale ($79 CND)from Henry’s a reputable photographic company. I’m stockmsomif not Correct will just not buy them but unspecified my machine.
Happy safe flying.
Cheers

Thanks so much. Have checked and these are for the P4P. Being bought on a great sale ($79 CND)from Henry’s a reputable photographic company. I’m stockmsomif not Correct will just not buy them but unspecified my machine.
Happy safe flying.
Cheers

Should say In stock item so if not correct

A, use them for video and
Photography! What else could
They be used for??
Unless you're trying to take long exposure photos, like the polarized look, or are trying to cut reflections from shiny surfaces like water, you'll be better off by shooting photos in auto mode. And if you want to take long exposure photos, a 4/8/16 set is not going to be dark enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl