PLS HELP! P3 P ,RC is green but Phantom blinks yellow

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I´m new to the forum

I have an issue with my P3P (Posted a video on youtube)
I updated my Phantom to the latest Update but in the TXT it said it already has the latest software on it, same thing for the controller.

Now, when I start up everything the controller sometimes beeps 6 times (not always, dont know what that means) Then I start up the AC it blinks green red and yellow and turns into fast blinking yellow, The controller shows a green light and I can controll the gimbal but not start it

I already tried to reset my controller and manually pairung the RC with the AC
And also I cant get my Phone to connect to the Controller , I also tried it with 2 other phones

Maybee i should downgrade my phantom ? How?

Thanks for the answers

I updated my Phantom to the latest Update but in the TXT it said it already has the latest software on it, same thing for the controller.

Now, when I start up everything the controller sometimes beeps 6 times (not always, dont know what that means) Then I start up the AC it blinks green red and yellow and turns into fast blinking yellow, The controller shows a green light and I can controll the gimbal but not start it

And also I cant get my Phone to connect to the Controller , I also tried it with 2 other phones

Thanks for the answers

I have the exact same problem. The message on the top left of my screen say " RC DISCONNECT ". I have a green light on my controller be can't fly.

SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE

Thanks for the answers

RC showing green is a good sign that RC and AC are connected.

AC status light flashing yellow fast shows you do not have enough satellites seen by AC. Move to open position and check againn

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1