Pleasure Pier Galveston Texas

Pretty amazing shots. Looks like the Liberty from the smoke she's trailing. How did you catch her at night - when she came in? If so, you were up early. Where did you take off from? Did you shoot video?
As it turns out, I did make the trip on Sunday. Made a flight from Fort Travis Park just past the ferry landing looking for that civil war shipwreck that Paul brought up. Couldn't see it on my tablet but saw it later on the big 4k tv. Not much to look at. May go back again when the tide is lower. I did another flight from Rettilon beach and shot the shipwreck there. Came back on the ferry and shot the cruise ships as they went to sea from Bodeckker beach.

Pretty amazing shots. Looks like the Liberty from the smoke she's trailing. How did you catch her at night - when she came in? If so, you were up early. Where did you take off from? Did you shoot video?
As it turns out, I did make the trip on Sunday. Made a flight from Fort Travis Park just past the ferry landing looking for that civil war shipwreck that Paul brought up. Couldn't see it on my tablet but saw it later on the big 4k tv. Not much to look at. May go back again when the tide is lower. I did another flight from Rettilon beach and shot the shipwreck there. Came back on the ferry and shot the cruise ships as they went to sea from Bodeckker beach.

Two different cruse ships came by, I was there at 5 AM . And I did more fishing then flying.
The wind got bad after the sun came up. I got some video, but haven't looked at it yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers