PLEASE READ: "Home Point Bug" may cause RTH issues

Yes I realize that thanks.
What I am questioning is why the app set it's HP so far off? and it is version specific 3.1.2

Who really knows, DJI isn't going to say anything, but the app is NOT grabbing the data from the phone's GPS, either at all or incorrectly.

Proof positive, because one can open Gmaps on Android and the position is spot on.

I've lurked here a bit watching, but already had trashed 3.1.2 when I posted it had arrived on Android and the positioning sucked.

How this passed DJI QA is way beyond any human understanding, someones head should roll, since position tied to home point and RTH, simply jaw-dropping.

Reactions: jlrsn
How this passed DJI QA is way beyond any human understanding, someones head should roll, since position tied to home point and RTH, simply jaw-dropping.
I agree!!! HOW could DJI let this big bug out seeing that they would be repairing many AC that flew away and crashed, or replacing AC that just flew away!
Really makes you wonder what DJI's thought process was when they released this!
Obviously it wasn't tested enough. AND we are the beta testers! In some cases, the AC could have damaged property, or worse yet, seriously injured someone when it came down.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic