play back with 4k

You will have to have a 4K TV to do so otherwise you will have to convert file to 1080P using video editing software.

were do you get this?
There are a few converters out on the net so all you have to do is just Google them and find one that works best for the conversion. I personally use video pad as it supports 4K to MPG. You may also want to consider setting your camera settings before recording to 1080 P at 30 or 60 frames per second and you will have no problem playing back on your TV. The video is still phenomenal. You will be happy with it I am sure.

Reactions: Sim597
There are a few converters out on the net so all you have to do is just Google them and find one that works best for the conversion. I personally use video pad as it supports 4K to MPG. You may also want to consider setting your camera settings before recording to 1080 P at 30 or 60 frames per second and you will have no problem playing back on your TV. The video is still phenomenal. You will be happy with it I am sure.
Thanks Blue Bird I went to movavi video convert and it worked well.

Reactions: Drone Master
I had set it to 1080 but it wasn't very good that's why I was asking, I couldn't get the color rt but now the color is great and the converter worked well. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94