Places to Flight in Miami (South FL)

Reaction score
I’m new in Miami, and I’m seeking for a place where I can flight my Mavic 2 Pro. I been looking at the B4UFLY app, and it looks like at every corner there’s is an airport and “action is required to flight”. any advice or guidance would be much appreciate it.

I’m new in Miami, and I’m seeking for a place where I can flight my Mavic 2 Pro. I been looking at the B4UFLY app, and it looks like at every corner there’s is an airport and “action is required to flight”. any advice or guidance would be much appreciate it.

Live somewhere else lol, but seriously you need to notify them, while your talking with them establish a protocol for them to make it more efficient for both parties. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum. Here are a few places.
Home - The Aeromodelers of Perine
Crandon Park - Miami-Dade County
R/C Airfield - Markham Park
Vista View Flyers
If you haven’t done so yet register your drone here FAADroneZone
If your a hobbyist and/or want to fly in some of the parks listed you need to be a member of Homepage | Academy of Model Aeronautics
Be safe and come back often. There is a Mavic forum, I’m sure someone here would lead you to it.
All the best.

Reactions: RGeek01
Welcome to the forum. Here are a few places.
Home - The Aeromodelers of Perine
Crandon Park - Miami-Dade County
R/C Airfield - Markham Park
Vista View Flyers
If you haven’t done so yet register your drone here FAADroneZone
If your a hobbyist and/or want to fly in some of the parks listed you need to be a member of Homepage | Academy of Model Aeronautics
Be safe and come back often. There is a Mavic forum, I’m sure someone here would lead you to it.
All the best.

Thanks a lot Mate!
I will definitely do that.

Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl