Pinnicle22 software

Reaction score
Has anyone used pinnacle 22 video editing software? I currently have pinnacle 19 and was thinking of upgrading my software. Is there something better that I can use other then pinnacle? Does not have to be free l am willing to pay for software.

Has anyone used pinnacle 22 video editing software? I currently have pinnacle 19 and was thinking of upgrading my software. Is there something better that I can use other then pinnacle? Does not have to be free l am willing to pay for software.
In the absence of any other replies, don't forget the search facility here (magnifying glass, top right) which will often find you lots of information, such as, in your case, these threads:-

Personally-speaking, I used Pinnacle Studio for many years even before I had drones, but I haven't done so in recent years because 1) I got bored with editing and messing around with video and 2) as the Pinnacle versions advanced, the program became more and more resource hungry, eventually overwhelming my older computers.... But reason 1) was the main reason I stopped doing it, although I still have Pinnacle 12 installed on my pc.

Have a look at the results of the search above anyway....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl