Pilot OCD?

It's a Canadian built thing you know? But I really think that you need to test ride one, then make those judgement calls. ;-)
As I said, it's not a motorcycle, so no need to pretend being a 81 in disguise...
Oh, by the way, We don't have to split lanes, while always being out in front of the pack... Hahaha

Call around to your nearest SpYder dealer, and inquire about the new F3 and their upcoming Demo Ride days.

RedHotPoker

ok, first flight tonight (about 1 hour ago), im officially hooked.
My 'OCD' will be intolerable now, Work tomorrow will be hell.
Main thing that stood out was the stability.
Cheers,
M

i know the phantom is designed to be used outside, but it cost a third more than my first car and i remember how i felt when i crashed my first car...plus its white and will show the dirt! mainly grass stains at the moment, need to learn how to hand catch!

No, Can Am does not build motorcycles. These are three wheeled roadsters, with seven awesome automotive technologies of features built in...
Stability Control
Traction Control
Anti-Lock Braking (ABS)
Semi-Automatic Transmission
Reverse
Dynamic Power Steering
Cruise Control
Yeah, and with the proven Rotax 998cc engines running so smooth and clean. I get over 300km to a full fuel fill. What more do I need?

We look a lot like you regular bikers with the crash helmets, but we are not... Hahaha
Yeah training wheels. Hey I'll tell you what, if you can keep up to me for one mile, you can have my pink slip, ok... Hahaha, or I get yours, deal?

Another Smart donkey-mule, with no "ballistics". Give me your keys too thanks. J/K Hehehe

RedHotPoker
Just poking you,
I have ridden a Can Am and they're a blast.

Sounds awesome, I see Can Am once in a while here and it looks fun. I'd definitely like to take one for a spin one day. Here in LA, lane splitting is kind of a necessary maneuver for commuting on a bike (and one of the major perks of doing so) and Can Ams would be a little too wide for that.

While sitting in slow moving traffic, or at the red.light, Someone will always start a short conversation about the SpYder. Waiting for a train to pass, you just know it will happen.
Looking forward to our F3 demo days here.
Seen this vid already?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RedHotPoker

I sure hope they don't turn into obnoxious noise polluters like the hardlies have.

I'll try to work that into a conversation today.
That's an interesting idea. I might try and go a step further and try and slot it into one of the emails I will send today at work and see if anyone notices :D

Well, the best way to learn and remember vocabulary is by using it.

Real communication seems to be a lost art nowadays, except by those trying to control the language and message (e.g. politicians, media).

Geez guys and gals. What about the dead bugs you have to wipe off? :D

No kidding! Thought I was getting pretty bad wiping down with alcohol while they're still pretty soft.

Phantom OCD - don't get me started on "prop balance", hahaha....

Loves me some Polaris (Indian) and 3-wheel bikes can be cool fun. I've ridden EVERYTHING vintage on spanning many decades. But in lane-share state CA and "who cares" NYC, I'll take 2-wheels thank you. Preferably electric if doing short hauls. Something to be said for not having to shift up/down at serious lean angles or mess with Gasoline.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31