Pilot app

Reaction score
I updated the pilot app and now I guess I must update RC, Aircraft and Camera. Is this a common problem?

Generally it would be. But there are a few issues with the later firmware, either real or imagined....so if it flies OK at the moment, why introduce risk?
I'd be ignoring the warnings and just keep abreast of what issues are being addressed and possibly introduced with the later firmware, with a view to updating at a later date once things settle down.

The problem is that the camera no longer works (just hangs in the down position and no video). There is no indication of any of the data ie. Battery level, height, distance, speed etc. I'm not comfortable flying it and not particularly interested in losing it.

The problem is that the camera no longer works (just hangs in the down position and no video). There is no indication of any of the data ie. Battery level, height, distance, speed etc. I'm not comfortable flying it and not particularly interested in losing it.
Make sure the cable from the tablet to the controller is good-- there have been numerous reports on the forum of bad cables.

If you have not, remove the firmware from the SD card.

I didn't think of that. I have already updated everything and going out tofly
Make sure the cable from the tablet to the controller is good-- there have been numerous reports on the forum of bad cables.

Went ahead and updated to 1.2.6. Cured my problems and it flies well. The only issue is: gimbal motor overload. Seems to be a problem with others also. I flew about an hour and no other problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20