Pilot app questions ?

Reaction score
I've done a lot of reading and I'm still trying to find out something's . In general settings what should enable hardware decode be on and also file index mode . I also have a full whiteout on camera screen every time I turnon and have to manually turn camera setting down . Lastly I've seen a lot of opinions on the vps when I'm outdoors should I turn on or am I at risk of problem and I should just leave off , or could it save me one day so I should turn on . Just want to do the right thing and I know you guys know your ****. Thankyou .

I leave VPS on and have had no problems. 40 flights so far with no issues. File Index mode has to do with the number appended to the end of the file name. After you format the SD Card the numbering will either start back at 0001 or just continue in sequence. What does it say next to EV? Are you in manual or auto exposure mode?

I leave VPS on and have had no problems. 40 flights so far with no issues. File Index mode has to do with the number appended to the end of the file name. After you format the SD Card the numbering will either start back at 0001 or just continue in sequence. What does it say next to EV? Are you in manual or auto exposure mode?
I don't know how to tell , can tell how to set or leave in auto ? Thanks for quick response

Leave VPS on. It won't do anything above 10'. There is one setting... off/on.

I leave file to continuous so the photo count just keep going up even if I delete files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.