Pictures not transferring?

I know I'm confused now.

Thread is in the P3 Standard section - but now we see DJI GO 4 ..... which is a Phantom 4 app ...

Yeah so why is it saying synced successfully into Dji go 4 ?
I’m just using the Dji app

Last edited:
Vzri, perhaps you should look at these pages.

When I first down loaded ANY go app I ( not knowing the difference) tried the Go 4 app, whilst it installed on my android phone, it would not work with my P3adv. Then I saw I needed the Go app.
Since the Go 4 app would not work with my P3Adv I did not try any other function that it might or might not have offered.
The above pages seem to make the point that a P3 requires the Go app and a P4 requires the Go 4 app.
Presuming those pages to be correct and if you do in fact have a P3Std might it not be better to use the Go app rather than the Go 4 app?

Reactions: Vzr1
Vzri, perhaps you should look at these pages.

When I first down loaded ANY go app I ( not knowing the difference) tried the Go 4 app, whilst it installed on my android phone, it would not work with my P3adv. Then I saw I needed the Go app.
Since the Go 4 app would not work with my P3Adv I did not try any other function that it might or might not have offered.
The above pages seem to make the point that a P3 requires the Go app and a P4 requires the Go 4 app.
Presuming those pages to be correct and if you do in fact have a P3Std might it not be better to use the Go app rather than the Go 4 app?

That’s what I’m saying I am using the go app that’s why I can’t work out why it’s saying they are synced successfully into dji go 4.
Owell I’ve got the cable coming now To transfer pics from SD card direct to phone
daddcf5991df7fa41d2c159b7c9026d5.jpg

I am always amazed at the lengths people have to go to with Apple gear !

I listen to friends moaning about Apple's setup and proprietary systems, problems with iTunes, cannot do this ... cannot do that because its not Apple approved etc.

Its one of the main reasons I stay well away from Apple ....

I apologise for that - but its my honest opinion.

I am always amazed at the lengths people have to go to with Apple gear !

I listen to friends moaning about Apple's setup and proprietary systems, problems with iTunes, cannot do this ... cannot do that because its not Apple approved etc.

Its one of the main reasons I stay well away from Apple ....

I apologise for that - but its my honest opinion.

I never had issues with apple only the 2 charge cable I bought once lol you get what you pay for I spose

I got the cable adapter for $20 with an SD card... from Apple they are $75 just for the cable....I will lose my **** if I plug it in and it says this product is not supported
assuming **** is warranty, are they that strict? If bought via ebay and it is a permanent item for the seller go through the seller's feedback as a buyer looking for that item, epand the page to cover 200 feedbacks. On a PC etc. the button combination ctrl f bring up a text search in most browsers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj