Pictures not transferring?

Reaction score
Hey guys all of a sudden having troubles transferring pictures I take to my phone here is a screenshot of them downloading but after that I go to my camera roll and they’re not there or in the export album, any ideas ?

c9af5b2f93bcdd2f78691350f4569abf.jpg

Last edited:
Are you talking about pictures taken by your Phantom ? Or pictures taken by your phone ?

Yeah pictures taken from my phantom you’re still pressing on the phone button to take the picture

Sorry - do not understand your reply.

If you tap the photo button on your phone to make Phantom take picture. Then the picture will be on the SD card in the Phantom. You may have a low resolution archive version on the phone.
To transfer from Phantom - you are best to remove the SD card and read direct from card into PC or phone.

Sorry - do not understand your reply.

If you tap the photo button on your phone to make Phantom take picture. Then the picture will be on the SD card in the Phantom. You may have a low resolution archive version on the phone.
To transfer from Phantom - you are best to remove the SD card and read direct from card into PC or phone.

I have had the drone for years and I always take pictures like that and transfer them (download) from the drone to my phone and then they are straight on my camera roll.

See the picture I posted it says downloading files that is transferring them from the drone to my phone

OK ..

How are you transferring them?
They shouldn't be in an export folder, as they are not being exported.
Does your phone have a folder (not necessarily in the photo viewing app) named downloads?

How are you transferring them?
They shouldn't be in an export folder, as they are not being exported.
Does your phone have a folder (not necessarily in the photo viewing app) named downloads?

Import I mean, not sure how to make it any clearer .....I take picture with drone .....drone picture transfers to phone open camera roll and bang it should be there like it used to in 2017 but they are not anymore. Used to be like this, this is a screenshot from my phone
ac4ed1a54e427b95c6783ec4bd17cc31.jpg

I can transfer it through the DJI app this way
6d37a9deed6f2beedcb385562eb39fd6.jpg

but not how are used to do it maybe it had something to do when I crashed it doh

I have a hunch that you are referring to what are called cached copies on your phone. They are low resolution copies.
If this is what you are looking for, there's a setting to turn the feature on or off in the Go app.

I have a hunch that you are referring to what are called cached copies on your phone. They are low resolution copies.
If this is what you are looking for, there's a setting to turn the feature on or off in the Go app.

Well no I don’t want low resolution pics, are you saying you can turn them on or off to make them higher resolution?

Sounds like I need to take it to a repairer..... finding one is the next thing.

Why not, as Solent suggested, take the mSD card out of the camera and put it into a card reader which is plugged into the phone, then copy or move the photos you want from the mSD card into what ever folder or app you normally use.
Aside from anything else I'd guess it's quicker than either a wifi or a cable connection.
Even with my DSLR's moving the memory card to a reader attached to my computer is the quickest way of moving or copying a large number of photos to permanent storage etc.
From memory transfering photos from my P3adv via the USB cable is slow.

Reactions: Vzr1
Uuuum I thought the Go 4 app is for the phantom 4's etc. NOT the phantom 3's, am I mistaken?

Why not, as Solent suggested, take the mSD card out of the camera and put it into a card reader which is plugged into the phone, then copy or move the photos you want from the mSD card into what ever folder or app you normally use.
Aside from anything else I'd guess it's quicker than either a wifi or a cable connection.
Even with my DSLR's moving the memory card to a reader attached to my computer is the quickest way of moving or copying a large number of photos to permanent storage etc.
From memory transfering photos from my P3adv via the USB cable is slow.

I would do it that way I didn’t know you could buy a card reader to plug into your phone? iPhone 7?

Uuuum I thought the Go 4 app is for the phantom 4's etc. NOT the phantom 3's, am I mistaken?

I know I'm confused now.

Thread is in the P3 Standard section - but now we see DJI GO 4 ..... which is a Phantom 4 app ...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj