Pictures not good

Reaction score
Hello so I have recently started to take stills with my P4 and on the iPad they look very grainy is that just the camera quality or the ipad

Hello so I have recently started to take stills with my P4 and on the iPad they look very grainy is that just the camera quality or the ipad
There are several possible causes but more information is needed to get to the bottom of the issue.
For a start are you shooting jpg or raw images.
Are you getting the images from the SD card?
Can you post an example?

Reactions: Slim.Slamma
There are several possible causes but more information is needed to get to the bottom of the issue.
For a start are you shooting jpg or raw images.
Are you getting the images from the SD card?
Can you post an example?

Yes I will when I get home

Yes, my guess is that you are looking at the low res images that are cached within the GO4 app (esp since elsewhere you posted about posting videos out of GO4). You really want to put the SD card from the drone into a card reader hooked to a computer and use those.

IIRC, GO4 gives the option to save the original images to the iPad which could be an alternative to copying to a computer. Not sure if this works with RAW images though. Drone needs to be on and connected.

Reactions: JakeKPO
UPDATE!

Hello I have read all of your comments and appreciated all the help and I figured out why they were low resolution I just needed to download the original to my ipad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016