Picture Samples From P4P

Reaction score
Hi! I'm hoping somebody can give me some picture samples from a Phantom 4 Pro drone. I want to take an in-depth look at the quality of the photos before I invest in the drone. I'd appreciate it if the photos were unaltered and it would be great if you could include a few JPG and RAW photos as well. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm hoping somebody can give me some picture samples from a Phantom 4 Pro drone. I want to take an in-depth look at the quality of the photos before I invest in the drone. I'd appreciate it if the photos were unaltered and it would be great if you could include a few JPG and RAW photos as well.
Here are some examples of what you can achieve with a P4 pro:
All were shot as jpg format and have had minor tweaking in Photoshop.

Hi! I'm hoping somebody can give me some picture samples from a Phantom 4 Pro drone. I want to take an in-depth look at the quality of the photos before I invest in the drone. I'd appreciate it if the photos were unaltered and it would be great if you could include a few JPG and RAW photos as well. Thanks in advance!
Why not rent a drone and create your own images to your satisfaction. Here's a link. It looks like a P4 Pro goes for $63 for the day. They also sell. Maybe if you purchased after the rental they will deduct the rental fee from the purchase?

Good luck.

Greetings welcome to the forum!
@Meta4 Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: GunnerBAC
Clearly a man who isn't afraid to fly over water. Just incredible photos, @Meta4.

Here are some examples of what you can achieve with a P4 pro:
All were shot as jpg format and have had minor tweaking in Photoshop.
I love your photos. If you ever get tired of creating such perfection, perhaps you could teach and pass those skills on to others. I'm quite sure you wouldn't have any trouble getting students.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl