Pics/vids

Reaction score
Totally stupid when it comes to this stuff. Besides having pics/vids on sd card..how can I get them to Ipad or Iphone to show friends. I bought the sd card adapter that you can plug in Apple product. It says file is not formatted for device. I NEED HELP

Totally stupid when it comes to this stuff. Besides having pics/vids on sd card..how can I get them to Ipad or Iphone to show friends. I bought the sd card adapter that you can plug in Apple product. It says file is not formatted for device. I NEED HELP

I copy mine to Dropbox or iDrive and show them to my friends on my iPad or iPhone. I like Dropbox better, because it streams, while Apple iDrive downloads to the phone and takes up storage space.

I did everything you said to do. Maybe my Apple IPad and iPhone won’t except type of file.

Sorry to hear that what I suggested wasn’t able to help you out. Maybe there is something in your Go app, iPad or iPhone settings that is preventing you from being able to download your pics & vids without having to remove the ads card from the camera.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you work through this.

Reactions: Sholladay
Sorry to hear that what I suggested wasn’t able to help you out. Maybe there is something in your Go app, iPad or iPhone settings that is preventing you from being able to download your pics & vids without having to remove the ads card from the camera.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you work through this.
This is the message I receive when following your steps. Some pics did in fact download but video no.

Attachments

• B39F40DF-E3A6-421D-8FEB-B15C574AC032.jpeg
    B39F40DF-E3A6-421D-8FEB-B15C574AC032.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 320
This is the message I receive when following your steps. Some pics did in fact download but video no.

Good Morning Sholladay. If I recall properly, you get this message when doing video in 2.7k. If you go into your camera settings in the Goapp and change video settings to either 720p or 1080p them you will be able to download wirelessly from the drone. I do my video in 1080p and for what I need that provides a video of sufficient quality for viewing on my iPad or iPhone.
Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Reactions: Sholladay
Good Morning Sholladay. If I recall properly, you get this message when doing video in 2.7k. If you go into your camera settings in the Goapp and change video settings to either 720p or 1080p them you will be able to download wirelessly from the drone. I do my video in 1080p and for what I need that provides a video of sufficient quality for viewing on my iPad or iPhone.
Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Thank you sir. Please call me Steven

Are the photos raw or JPEG I thing your can’t view Raw file images on you iPad you can change the setting in the go app

Hi Steven. Did you get to try what I suggested? Did I work or not? I’d like to hear if you’ve had success.
Regards
Denis
Sir I have not had the opportunity to try yet. Last night I received a phone call from the hospital stating that my 21 year old daughter had been in a mood accident on the campus of University of South Carolina. Needless to say we hurried to her side. She has a pretty bad concussion as well as road rash. Not the way I wanted to spend my evening. So with that being said, once I recover from that shock I will change my settings in the pics. You have been a tremendous help and I certainly do appreciate you. My email is [email protected].
Sincerely,
Steven Holladay

Hi Steven.
Tried sending this to the email shown, but it got bounced. Is the email you’ve provided no right by some chance?

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I wish her a speedy recovery, and to you as well. One of the worst things a parent has to face, is hearing they’re child has suffered some type of accident.
I didn’t mean to rush you on replying, I was just interested in seeing if what I had suggested to you, had in fact worked. Wouldn’t want to steer you wrong. And if it works, then I’m happy to have been able to assist a fellow drone flyer.

Denis

Hi Steven.
Tried sending this to the email shown, but it got bounced. Is the email you’ve provided no right by some chance?

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I wish her a speedy recovery, and to you as well. One of the worst things a parent has to face, is hearing they’re child has suffered some type of accident.
I didn’t mean to rush you on replying, I was just interested in seeing if what I had suggested to you, had in fact worked. Wouldn’t want to steer you wrong. And if it works, then I’m happy to have been able to assist a fellow drone flyer.

Denis
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119