Photos missing in dji go flight records

Reaction score
Until recently, every time i reviewed my flight records in the dji go ap where it shows the flight and altitude etc. there have also been 4 thumbnail photos showing some of the photographs taken on that flight. ill try to add a screen shot to indicate what im trying to explain. the photos are on the sd card and are fine..just missing from the review. i fly a p3s with current updates and using dji go and also up to date. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.
dji flight records.jpg

Same problem here. Maybe a bug in the newest DjiGo version? Before July 16 everything looks fine, since August 15, this error occurs (maybe earlier, I dont fly every day). And there are 0 photos and 00:00 video time in the list, which is also wrong. Furthermore, im my case the log entries without photos also miss the location (in your case "Wichita Falls"). In my case, I got only "Karte wird geladen" which means "Map is loading". Even worse, there was obviously a buggy DjiGO version in between which I was flying from July 6 to July 16. All flights within this time frame occur on an extra list, although the pilots name as well as the phantom 3name is the same.

Same problem here. Maybe a bug in the newest DjiGo version? Before July 16 everything looks fine, since August 15, this error occurs (maybe earlier, I dont fly every day). And there are 0 photos and 00:00 video time in the list, which is also wrong. Furthermore, im my case the log entries without photos also miss the location (in your case "Wichita Falls"). In my case, I got only "Karte wird geladen" which means "Map is loading". Even worse, there was obviously a buggy DjiGO version in between which I was flying from July 6 to July 16. All flights within this time frame occur on an extra list, although the pilots name as well as the phantom 3name is the same.

I sincerely apologize for my delayed response......I too have an 'extra list' during the same dates as you and have the correct name etc. When i review flights, i have two lists and a list totaling both. makes me crazy and while not having the thumbnails in the review, really isnt a big deal, it is sorta frustrating. And they did stop appearing when your's did appx aug 9th for me. However my log entries did continue to show wichita falls, tx. I would assume there is no real solution or a way to combine the two lists. I think ill delete the go software from my device one more time and if it doesnt solve the problem, i think ill just let it go. and yes, i will remember to sync the flight records before doing this. Again sorry for the late response and i sincerely appreciate your input. Any other thoughts for a solution? Take care. Mike

Since the recent update the thumbnails are back. However, only for the new flights. The older logs which were made with the buggy version stay empty.
The reason why there is one complete list with all flights is because this is the list related to the pilot. The other lists are the ones that are related to the different drones. That’s at least my understanding. However, my drones were all the same and I don’t see a way how to combine my 3 lists into one. Any success with reinstallation of the app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan