Can any till me what is happening to this video using shotcut
Took these images when pausing video ! took the photos using snip
On my computer
Before photo
And after photo using shotcut
IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0355.jpg

Sorry just I have the phantom 4 standard
Trying to down size the video to put on utube using editing program called shotcut video editor
All the videos I put through it seems to have squares right through the hole film

Last edited:
Can any till me what is happening to this video using shotcut
Took these images when pausing video ! took the photos using snip
On my computer
Before photo
And after photo using shotcut
View attachment 103241View attachment 103242

Sorry just I have the phantom 4 standard
Yip I can see , the wall and bottom and on window,it's odd because it's like same shape as the brick work on the wall,,almost reflection but not,in noise reduction off in settings,make sure you have good sd card in aswell,some are rubbish,might to be something picking up some rubbish in transmission channels, try custom and run through them for best view,........OK me just notice you inside ,were you filming from in there,,I can see the small squares all over the screen but unsure ,almost to like grid line settings but it's not that either,is it all the time when recording

Just for those with bad eyes,,,,yes squares all over
Screenshot_20180908-203144.jpg
.....that's why I thought of reflection

I notice you update your OP with a bit more info. Does the raw video have the artefacts? Are you taking the video off the SD card? You probably should direct your initial suspicion at the software you are using to transcode the clips.

Sorry I'm new to this web site

It's happened since last big update when I started getting funny green lines in my videos. I stopped flying for about 2 months to wait for another update green lines have gone now I'm getting these squares
I been right through my settings but can't find anything deferent of what I use to use puzzling

Yeh mine just p4s aswell I record all now in 1080@60,fast or slow works good for me,image ratio 16.9..,this is one subject I green as at and now can't comment furthur because I not learnt this side of it yet,all this time I just keep it simple with dji editor (bit slack but I can work it)and that uploads to utube good,,before I forget try another new usb cord in case,that can give you green lines too...yip mine on raw to,,,,you even got same gas unit as us on the wall:),,,,,,,and welcome to the forum,few crazy around like me but you get used it,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I changed my cord I've ordered a new Sands Extreme A1 32GB micro SDHC Class10 UHS-I U3 Card 100MB/s with Adapter
That will till if it's the card

Yea I'm 69 retired in New Zealand and are loving this droning have a fishing drone as well
Good when things go okay. Getting pissed with Dji and there updates.
Cool hooked ay yes updates,,we all been there,getting mad not fix it I tryed that heaps,I'm in Wellington wainuiomata,,I post you when got bit more data,,:)hang in there just experiment with all settings,Yeh if ok on the card might be what @With The Birds suggest and try different editor apps,or possible pc or computer viewing,

Wow took me 5 hours. But I've what the problem was. It was my VCL Media player causing all my problems looked closely at my videos on the sad card and bingo they all had it to so by chance look at through another media player and yeah it wasn't there anymore. Download another player and still not went to VCL and back it came
Thanks all your help.
If you're running VCL dumb it
Yea planing a new mission off tomorrow morning
Yours jonzee4drone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl