Photolemur automatic photo editor

Reaction score
I am not affiliated with this company at all but I downloaded a trial of their new automatic photo editor and I love it. I know some of you like to tweak the photos yourself but I just want my pics to look good. All I have to do is import them in and it does the rest. I have included a few of the before and after. This is just for any of you who like easy photo editing like I do! (I have the beta but I purchased it and it comes out later this month so I am hoping the final product will work even better)
DJI_0007.JPG
DJI_0007.JPEG
DJI_0008.JPG
DJI_0008.JPEG
DJI_0012.JPG
DJI_0012.JPEG
DJI_0013.JPG
DJI_0013.JPEG

DJI_0007.JPG
DJI_0007.JPEG
DJI_0008.JPG
DJI_0008.JPEG
DJI_0012.JPG
DJI_0012.JPEG
DJI_0013.JPG
DJI_0013.JPEG

I know some of you like to tweak the photos yourself but I just want my pics to look good.

So the "before photos" begin with the first photo then its the "after" (top before bottom after).

If so, and with all due respect - since all beauty is in the "eye of the beholder" - I like the before photos a lot better - the after shots look like far too much contrast and colour enhancements as to the grass on the golf course fairways and greens - just doesn't look "real" to me.

Overall - nice job grabbing the shots regardless.

So the "before photos" begin with the first photo then its the "after" (top before bottom after).

If so, and with all due respect - since all beauty is in the "eye of the beholder" - I like the before photos a lot better - the after shots look like far too much contrast and colour enhancements as to the grass on the golf course fairways and greens - just doesn't look "real" to me.

Yes the before were the top photos. My wife has the same opinion. I grabbed those photos to do the before and after with because I liked them lol but you are right, they make them almost look like paintings. I picked it up for like $25 so I thought it was worth it. Some other pics I have done came out looking more realistic. I do have tendency in my personal preference to like highly contrasted photos though. Like you said "eye of the beholder". Hopefully it will improve once it is out of beta. Thanks for the comment!

I think this one is better

Cave Quarry.jpg
Cave Quarry.jpeg

I think this one is better

Agree - that comparison is much better and the lower one you can see improvement without it going overboard with the colours and contrast - subtle yet noticeable differences.

Man you have some great spots there to fly n film!

Agree - that comparison is much better and the lower one you can see improvement without it going overboard with the colours and contrast - subtle yet noticeable differences.

Man you have some great spots there to fly n film!

I know, I am very lucky. It's beautiful around here. The hotels, Pete Dye golf course, Patoka Lake, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj